When the time comes to sell your home, it's important to get it in tip-top shape in order to get top dollar and a quick sale! Repairing and updating your home both inside and outside, is a truly easy way to drive the value of your home up and present a place that someone will want to purchase.
Handyman Matters can handle your entire home sale preparation process. Take a look below at some of the services we can help you with for both exterior and interior home preparation.
Take a look at our Sell Your Home Checklist for more ideas on what needs to be done.
Your Home. Our Expertise.Find Your Local Office.
Interior home sale preparation is important to make your home inviting and give it a less "lived-in" look. Handyman Matters can conduct a number of tasks designed to drive value in your home. Our multi-skilled Craftsman can solve any issues around the home in any room.
- Repair cracks and holes in drywall
- Replace screen doors
- Paint rooms with loud colors
- Make sure doors work properly
- Repair or replace backsplashes
- Repair or replace flooring
- Install a hanging pot rack
- Replace old caulking around bathtub and sinks
- Repair or replace leaky faucets
- Install a new mirror
- Replace toilet
- Replace tile
- Upgrade your floor (epoxy is a great choice)
- Install shelving
- Repair garage door
Exterior home preparation and curb appeal are critical to a buyer's first impression. Let Handyman Matters handle all this and more:
- Touch up outdoor paint
- Trim overgrown shrubs and bushes
- Repair gutters
- Fix shingles
- Repair cracks in the driveway
- Repair and paint fences
- Wash windows
- Repair trim and siding
- Install new mailbox
- And many more…
Call us today!