Investing in the protection of the value, aesthetics and overall health of your home is key. A simple list of items done in and around the home at regular intervals can have a lasting impact on your home, and often times can minimize the risk of larger, costlier and more stressful repairs and projects from becoming a necessity.
Handyman Matters is your one stop shop expert for all preventative maintenance needs. Our multi-skilled Craftsman can handle all of your needs in one visit to your home.
Schedule an expert Craftsman today!
Your Home. Our Expertise.Find Your Local Office.
Keeping up with preventative maintenance inside your home offers a number of benefits. This process can increase the safety in your home, reduce risk of larger issues arising and often times add to the enjoyment you have in your home.
Reduce those nagging items in your home that create anxiety and have Handyman Matters complete a list of to-do's, such as:
- Grout Sealing
- Stone & Tile Sealing
- Check and Tighten Door Handles, Hinges and Closet Doors
- Review flooring for damage
- Inspect lighting fixtures and ceiling fans
- Check and tighten fixtures, such as towel and paper towel holders.
- Change Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Batteries
- Check hand railings for stability and wear
- Check water sources for leaks and drain speed
The exterior of your home provides functionality to protect your home and provide comfort inside. Additionally, your home's exterior is the aesthetics that makes you a proud homeowner.
Regular Maintenance on your home and fence is critical to long term home ownership and protecting your valuable investment.
- Deck & Fence Staining and Sealing
- Clean and Inspect Gutters.
- Install Gutter Covers to minimize overflow risk
- Tighten and check all loose screws and nails on fence, gates and latches.
- Exterior Window Sealing
- Inspect and replace outdoor lighting fixtures
- Clean up and removal of leaves, debris and tree limbs
- Inspect Siding
- And many, many more…
Call us today!