Are you seeking to organize your living space and decrease the anxiety that clutter creates in your home? Are your closets ready for a makeover? Garage stacked high with boxes and tools? Does the pantry always seem like a game of hide and seek to find the flour?
We provide many cost-effective ways to reduce clutter and organize your home with a variety of options and products. So, whether you're looking to install shelves in the pantry, expand closet space, or build a storage system in the garage, our multi-skilled Craftsmen can do it all.
Call for more information today!
- Organize and de-clutter your space today!
- Add beauty & functionality all in one.
- Professional installation for a custom fit.
Organization & Shelving Package
Let our Craftsmen professionally measure and install shelving and organization options in your home. Armed with proper training and tools, we can complete this job quickly and easily!
- Professional installation ensures quality results.
- Add beauty to your home without mess or hassle.
- Variety of options, shelving and systems for any room in your home.
- We can help with closets, pantries, garages and many more!
What You Get:
Professional installation. Our skilled Craftsmen will carefully install shelving and organization systems with accuracy, ensuring professional, quality results.
- Review of your current space/closet situation.
- Accurate measurements and custom design.
- Professional installation with proper tools and best practices.
- We'll handle ordering and delivery.
- Removal of existing shelving to make room for your new shelving!
- Clean-up after the job.
Tons of design options to choose from, all customized to meet your organizational needs to suit your home.
All jobs are unique and will vary. Handyman Matters will provide an installation time based on area of your home for installation and product chosen. Your local office will assist you when booking your job to provide an accurate cost & time estimate.
Pricing is dependent on the product chosen for your home. Factors can include, but are not limited to:
- Condition of the current space to be installed on. Free from defects and other issues. If found, these may need to be fixed prior to installation.
- Geometric and odd-shaped closets and spaces.
- Removal of any pre-existing shelving or other items to ensure a quality installation.
- Any needed repairs to walls prior to installation of new shelving.
Contact your local office for length of Warranty. Cannot be combined with other offers. Void where prohibited. Valid at participating locations only. Contact our office for details.