For electrical services and projects, switch to Handyman Matters and turn on quality and assurance. Electrical work in a home can vary substantially. Electrical projects like replacing light fixtures, installing a dimmer switch, and more complex jobs, like installing ceiling fans, are better left to our professionals.
Handyman Matters has the expertise to handle electrical jobs while maintaining excellent safety standards. In addition, Handyman Matters can complete the job properly to avoid dangerous hazards that improper electrical jobs will cause in the future.
Handyman Matters is just a phone call away. Call us today to discuss your electrical needs.
Your Home. Our Expertise.Find Your Local Office.
Just because it’s not listed doesn’t mean that we don’t do it! Check the list below or give us a call for more answers, 866-FIX-MY-HOME.
New and upgraded lighting can add a sense of luxury and new design to any room in your home. Our Craftsmen specialize in lighting installation and repairs. From changing a light bulb to upgrading wiring for a ceiling fan, we can handle any electrical project.
- Lights in any room in your home! Kitchen. Bath. Living.
- Can lights
- Track Lights
- Low voltage cabinet lights
- Ceiling Fans
- Exterior lights
- Recessed lights
- Flood Lights and Motion Sensors
- Replace light fixtures
- Replace hard to reach light bulbs
Request a Craftsman today, or give us a call to learn more.
There are many projects and areas throughout your home that may require our expertise. Inferior or amateur electrical work can not only be of poor quality, but can sometimes even pose a hazard to your home and your family. Power outages and faulty wiring are serious issues that should be dealt with by professionals.
Other Electrical Services:
- Install Fans. Ceiling Fans. Attic Fans. Exhaust Fans. Whole Home Fans.
- Replace or repair a doorbell
- Install dimmer switches
- Install and repair light switches
- Install smoke detectors
- Install security cameras
- Outlets. GFCI, 220 Volt, Exterior. Phone/Cable outlets & Jacks.
- Troubleshoot garage door openers
- Cable TV and Network phone lines
- Remove old cable and install new
- Circuit Breakers
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Update, install, or replace electrical service panels
Always call Handyman Matters for any electrical projects or needs. Call us today!