The remnants of summer are packed into your gutter. Probably leaves, shingle particles, and some runaway baseballs or tree branches.
The rainy season is here, and if your gutters are already occupied, you’re likely beginning to experience water damage to your home’s caulk, windows, and wood.
If you’re not one for using your hands to clean out the gutters, check out this top 5 list of the best gutter cleaning tools you need to get the job done in 2017…
- Pressure Washer Attachment – Turn your pressure washer into a gutter cleaning pro. Need a pressure washer too? The AR Blue Clean AR390SS is a great choice that won’t break the bank.
- Gutter Cleaning Robot – The Roomba is not the only one of its kind. While it may not quite be AI, these inventions are a fun, hands-free way to clean out your gutter. Loosen your gutters and drain them into a sack with this helpful bot.
- Gutter Cleaning Water Wand – Do you have a multiple story home? Scaling the side of your home on extension ladders can be a terrifying feat. Gaining altitude while wielding a hose can be even scarier. Clean your gutters from the safety of the ground with this wand hose extension.
- Gutter Guards – When there are trees all around your home, there is also likely leaves and debris all around your gutters. If you live in a lush area, there are extra steps you can take to avoid clogged gutters. Gutter guards are like drain catchers, filtering out larger chunks of debris while letting water flow through.
- Extension Ladder – Are you trying to save money by cleaning gutters the old fashioned way – with your hands and a hose? It is possible, but only if you have the assistance of a sturdy, reliable extension ladder. These ladders are the bare minimum for your gutter cleaning.
One of the best parts of fall is getting rid of the dust and grime accumulated during summer. Equip your home to have a successful, worry-free winter!
Flooding, water build up, wood rot, and other expensive repairs will be a thing of the past when you have clean gutters.
If all this sounds like a lot of work, or you just want someone to take care of your gutter cleaning so you can stay on solid ground, check out our new Clean & Cover Package.