Walk In Bathtubs By Safeway Step: Improving Safety in Wichita Homes
Improving the safety and ease of access to your Wichita bathtub can be easy and inexpensive. Enjoy stepping into your shower safely again in as few as 24 hours and for as little as $895.00!
Instead of doing a complete bathtub tear-out, remodel and install, your existing bathtub can be modified in less than one day to provide the handicap accessibility of a walk in shower.
Handyman Matters of Wichita is a C.E.A.C certified company as well as a Certified Aging in Place Specialist, so you can feel safe knowing that we have the knowledge and experience to insure your safety.
- Eliminate the need to rip out your bathtub. Installs in your existing tub.
- Installs easily in fiberglass, steel or cast iron bathtubs.
- Provides easier and safer access into bathtub for showering.
- Reduce the possibilities of falls, that can lead to broken bones.
- Typically installed in less than one day and you can enjoy the next
- Cost to install is a fraction of the cost compared to expensive bathroom remodeling job.
- Inexpensive and ideal solution for your personal residences, senior housing, hotels and other locations.
|Short Video (1:45)||Longer Video (4:11)|
Handyman Matters of Wichita knows what is required to help you stay in your home, safely. The owner, Phil Davis, is a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS), through the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and is a listed dealer and installer of The Safeway Step®.
The Safeway Step® can be used to retrofit your bath tub into a walk in shower.
Do you want to still enjoy a bath? Have your existing bathtub modified for safe bathing. Our water tight door model will allow you to step into your bathtub, close the watertight door and enjoy a relaxing, soaking bath.
“Safeway Safety Step, LLC is the patent holder, manufacturer and distributor of the Safeway Step® and a distributor for other bath accessibility products. The Safeway Step® is a product and installation method designed to provide an economical renovation option for individuals and facilities interested in easier access into the bathtub area.
Installation of the Safeway Step® includes cutting a section of the existing tub and custom fitting the resulting opening with a Safeway Step®. The Safeway Step® can be installed in most types of bathtubs, including – fiberglass, steel or even cast iron!”