Electrical Services in Northern Virginia
At some point, all of us have experienced the frustration – and even trauma – of power outages, faulty wiring, or inferior electrical work done by amateurs.
Fortunately, Handyman Matters Northern Virginia is just a phone call away. Our craftsmen specialize in lighting installation as well as the repair and upgrade of electrical wiring for residential and commercial use. They install wiring for household appliances – refrigerators, chest freezers, stoves – and install new lighting fixtures. They even handle the upgrade of circuit breakers or outlets in your home or office.
We Install Wiring, Appliances, and So Much More
Whether it’s a minor appliance installation or a major wiring project associated with a renovation or an addition, our crew can safely take care of the job. Request a Craftsman today for a consultation or to learn more about our electrical services.
Our Northern Virginia Craftsmen can help with:
- Lighting Fixtures: Sconces, ceiling fans, can lights, recessed lights, chandeliers, track lights, exterior lights, motion sensor lights, photo cells, low voltage landscape lighting, fluorescent lights, heat lamps, bath and shower light fixtures.
- Outlets: GFCIs, 220 volt, exterior outlets, phone outlets or jacks, cable TV outlets or jacks
- Switches and Dimmers
- Service Upgrades
- Breaker Panels: Circuit breakers, panel replacements
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Fans: Ceiling fans, attic fans, bath exhaust fans, whole house fans, hood vents.
- Cable Lines and Jacks
- Wall Mount TVs
- Phone lines and jacks
- Garage Door Openers
- Smoke or Carbon Monoxide Detectors
There’s no electrical job that’s too difficult or advanced. We’re your trusted expert for all your electrical needs, and we complete the job properly with strict observance to local building codes and industry standards. Our Professional Craftsmen are careful to avoid dangerous hazards, which improper electrical jobs could cause in the future.
Because quality matters. Handyman Matters!