How We Work- Northern Virginia
Handyman Matters was created to change the face of the home improvement industry. We have all experienced waiting hours, days and even weeks for service professionals to handle our home improvement and repair needs. Handyman Matters decided to change that by offering scheduled appointment times, quick service, and an up front pricing structure that is easy to understand. Here is what you can expect when you call the professionals at Handyman Matters.
- You will be greeted by a live person – We pride ourselves on answering the phone at all times. While we do keep normal office hours our courteous service does not stop there. A live person is available 24 hours a day. If you are calling after normal business hours you can expect a prompt next business day return call.
- The professionals at Handyman Matters will listen to your needs, assess your project, and for small to medium size tasks be able to tell you an approximate amount of time your project will take right on the phone. We will work diligently to schedule an appointment time convenient to you and service your home as quickly as possible.
- You will be quoted our fixed hourly rate for all projects, to-do-lists, and small to medium size repairs. Don’t worry if you forgot to mention something on your list when you call. In most cases, while at your home, our experienced professional craftsmen will let you know how long it will take to fix. If time in the schedule allows we will fix it that same day. If we need more time, our professional craftsman can arrange a convenient time for you to have us return. If your project will take more than a day, we will gladly set-up a free in-home assessment to consult with you. For larger projects we will provide you with a written assessment. So no matter if you just need a piece of siding replaced, your gutter cleaned, or your ready to remodel your bathroom the experts at Handyman Matters have a solution for you.
- Handyman Matters does not require any money upfront for small to medium size repairs. You pay nothing until your project is complete and you are 100% satisfied. For our larger projects we will work out a payment schedule that is fair. You will only be asked to pay for work completed during the course of your project.
- You will receive a written receipt at the completion of your project and a one year written warranty on all labor and materials we provide.